Advisory Services for Investors
You are an individual investor and you are looking to potentially invest into a start-up. You need to assess the potentials and a balanced valuation for such an investment. Synerfia is your business partner during the due diligence process, as well as in the definition of your role in the shareholder structure, the valuation and the potential ROI measurement. Our expert vision will provide you proper feedback in order to make a decision with confidence.
With such a capital investment, you become a shareholder of a new company. As an equity investor you provide the company additional treasury resources to feed the growth, while getting a Return on Investment at a mid-term or long-term return. Synerfia’s expertise focuses on fast growing businesses with high potential.
Synerfia advises you on the project and optimizes your position as a shareholder.
With a strong track record in financial deals and a state of the art approach, Synerfia enables you to move through the successive stages of becoming an aware and value-added shareholder. Our advisory services help you make an educated investment to maximize your return as well as mitigate the risks.
Several factors have to be considered while assessing a company’s potential when investing. You personal interest in the company’s activities, its potential for growth and its leadership are essential to determine if the company is worth focusing on.
Synerfia guides you through the decisive steps that should be considered in order to make a sound investment.
- Introducing investment projects
- Evaluating the strategic and operational financial management objectives
- Reviewing the Business Plan and financial package, as well as the market analysis and the operating plan in a thorough manner
- Assessing management through reference checks and third-party background checks
Appraisal and negotiations
- Company valuation and equity percentage negotiation
- Defining your position and role in the organization (strategic advisor, partner, opportunity provider)
- Checking if investments qualifies for French tax benefits (Wealth tax/ISF, Income Tax/IR, SME Share Savings Plan/PEA PME)
Implementation of the investor/entrepreneur relationship
- Implementing reporting processes
- Defining the means of financial and operational board communication
Synerfias’s experience in capital raising, both on the entrepreneurs and investors’ sides, allows us to ensure the flow and mutual understanding of the capital increase operation. Our team sheds an objective light on your equity investment to foster transparency and success for both parties.
Our main objective is to strengthen the implicit covenant existing between the entrepreneur and the investor, in order to foster a win-win relationship towards mutual success, from the first meeting to the investor’s exit.
That involves addressing your needs on a timely, transparent and confidential basis.
By driving you through the due diligence process, you will benefit from a well-rounded approach created in order to mitigate risks and optimize your perspective of return on investment:
- A flexible and customized guidance at every stage of the process
- A methodology with a proven-track record of successful deals
- An experience of capital raising on both sides
- Independent counseling to ensure a fair price for the entrepreneur and for you
- Considering and planning exit options while investing in a high potential company
Synerfia is a Registered Investment Advisor (ORIAS license number: 14003460), member of ACIFTE an AMF (Autorité des Marchés Financiers)-certified organization.
37, rue des Mathurins
T : +33 970 448 872